What's new

Elite Razor - Custom and Unique Razors and Brushes

I've been busy knocking out a few new razor handles, both double edge and cartridge (Mach3 and Fusion). These handle have just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Wild Horse Jasper
[Image: QeF8VZO.jpg]

Gold Laced Onyx
[Image: jtYGNcR.jpg]

Quartz Webbed Onyx
[Image: dOMprhi.jpg]

Blue Lapis
[Image: cxnZFbj.jpg]

Azurite with Malachite
[Image: Vuh3fMx.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I tried to get little creative with this Sonoran Sunset razor handle and am very pleased with the result, both in look and feel. This handle has just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Sonoran Sunset
[Image: VVp3QFE.jpg]
[Image: NvccoAg.jpg]

Bob

Shown below are two really nice brushes that have just been added to my site at www.eliterazor.com. The Spalted Tamarind handle has great spalting lines and the Thuya Burl handle is full of the distinctive "cats-paw" eyes found in this wood.

Spalted Tamarind (26mm)
[Image: iSw7u7d.jpg]
[Image: Surx8nI.jpg]

Thuya Burl (26mm)
[Image: hX4JRBz.jpg]
[Image: iZBGMDb.jpg]

Bob

The finish has cured on this Mesquite burl handle and it is now listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Lots of beautiful brushes available, please stop by and take a look.

Black over Mesquite burl (26mm)
[Image: 0YK6miH.jpg]
[Image: QAi0XFn.jpg]

Bob

I've just completed a couple of beautiful brushes that are now available on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

The first is Curly Koa with exceptional figure and the second is Black Limba burl, which I rarely come across.

Curly Koa (26mm)
[Image: UowDSou.jpg]
[Image: wXPSg1t.jpg]

Black Limba Burl (26mm)
[Image: ce2n6al.jpg]
[Image: ksVKp4O.jpg]

Bob

I've just completed and listed this Damascus Steel 3-piece razor on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

The handle is made from Damascus Steel, which technology only recently made available in a form that may be worked on a lathe. Traditional Damascus Steel is a type of steel alloy that is both hard and flexible, a combination that made it ideal for the building of swords. It is said that when Damascus-made swords were first encountered by Ottomans during the Crusades, it garnered an almost mythical reputation—a Damascus steel blade was said to be able to cut a piece of silk in half as it fell to the ground, as well as being able to chop through normal blades, or even rock, without losing its sharp edge.

Damascus Steel
[Image: 3fkl8UL.jpg]
[Image: n3HVzZP.jpg]

Bob

The finish on these 2 wood handles has fully cured and they are now listed and available on my site at www.eliterazor.com. The Buckeye burl handle has tremendous figure and coloring. The Texas Ebony is a new wood for me and is rarely found in the dimensions required for a brush handle.

Buckeye Burl (24mm)
[Image: xmFhUU2.jpg]
[Image: KqWPWRr.jpg]

Texas Ebony (24mm)
[Image: UO4z7nK.jpg]
[Image: uZmVSmD.jpg]

Bob

Here are a couple of new pieces I've just listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

I've worked with a lot of Desert Ironwood over the years and this piece has the tightest grain and movement that I have ever seen.

Desert Ironwood (24mm)
11538a.jpg
11538e.jpg

Blue, Green and Copper (26mm)
11539a.jpg
11539e.jpg

Blue, Red and White (24mm)
11540a.jpg
11540e.jpg

Bob

20% off Sale on all Handles

Through Monday, all handles are 20% off at Elite Razor. Enter "Save20", without quotes, at checkout to receive your discount.

Lots of great brush and razor handles in stock. Check them out at
www.eliterazor.com

Below is a brush that has just been listed that is made of Black Ash Burl which is native to the Great Lakes and Acadia regions of North America. The wood of black ash is strongly ring-porous, making it ideal for basketry splint, barrel hoops, snowshoe frames, canoe ribs, and material for woven chair seats. It is darker colored with more grain and used largely for furniture and interior finish. Black ash is an important tree for the making of lacrosse sticks used by the Mohawk and other tribes of the Eastern United States. The inner bark of the black ash was used to make a bark barrel by the Iroquois which was made for storing dried vegetables, fruits, and seeds, as well as clothing. The tree traditionally was a valuable medicine to many tribes in Eastern North America.

11550a.jpg
11550e.jpg

Bob

Top Bottom