What's new

Elite Razor - Custom and Unique Razors and Brushes

The brushes shown below have just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

The Australian Blackwood handle has an amazing waterfall figure and features gold and black accent rings.

The stabilized Maple and resin handles are all stunning.

Australian Blackwood (26mm)
proxy.php
proxy.php

Maple and Resin (26mm)
proxy.php
proxy.php

Maple and Resin (26mm)
proxy.php
proxy.php

Maple and Resin (26mm)
proxy.php
proxy.php

Maple and Resin (26mm)
proxy.php
proxy.php

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I've been out of commission for a couple of months, but am back in the saddle again and have a couple of new brushes that just came out of the shop.

Stop by and check them out at www.eliterazor.com.

Green, Blue and White (26mm)
[Image: of7PTiT.jpg]
[Image: fFMU7wI.jpg]

Blue, Red and Black (26 - 28mm)
[Image: 218e4YX.jpg]
[Image: 8dEjNDx.jpg]

Bob
Hopefully, whatever knocked you out of commission wasn't too serious and is solidly behind you.

Pat

I have a couple of new brushes that have just been listed at www.eliterazor.com.

Blue and Gold (26mm)

This handle was poured with alternating layers of Blue and Gold resin.
[Image: K1zlT9g.jpg]
[Image: EF4SAFV.jpg]

Blue Angel (26mm)

This is built from Spectraply, which is made from 1/16 hardwood veneers that are vacuum impregnated with dye and phenolic resin. The veneers are layered and compressed under high pressure and heat to slightly over half the original thickness. The result is a dense, warp-resistant material that will finish to a high polish without stains or finishes. The primary consumer of SpectraPly is the firearms industry, which utilizes the material in over 1,000 rifle stocks per day.
[Image: eevmcQw.jpg]
[Image: BMgTsFZ.jpg]

Ivory over Amber (26mm)

Encased in the base of the brush is a wedge of Speckled Amber within the clear Amber colored resin.
[Image: Ifg324Z.jpg]
[Image: bGJsM7X.jpg]

Bob

These two brushes are both exceptional. The Copper Laced Onyx brush expands on the Copper theme with an embedded ting of Copper, as well as a hammered Copper disk set into the base of the handle. The way the Antique Gold and White resin combined in the handle is stunning.

Both have just been listed and are available on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Copper Laced Onyx (26mm)
[Image: hrs4BZQ.jpg]
[Image: NY1cJY5.jpg]

Antique Gold and White (26mm)
[Image: 5IqbE5m.jpg]
[Image: KA30uYU.jpg]

Bob

First, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.

These are the last 2 brushes I will be listing this year, but I have many beauties still available on my website at www.eliterazor.com

Every year I build one special brush as my Christmas brush. The Green, Red and White swirls in this brush made it the perfect candidate.

Christmas 2022 (26mm)
[Image: a86C4Pu.jpg]
[Image: lhbn1hM.jpg]

If you like a big brush, this one may be for you. The base is a beautiful combination of Antique Gold, Black and Crimson. (26mm)
[Image: 92RgfQR.jpg]
[Image: 4pLGgsF.jpg]

Bob

Happy New Year, I thought I would start off 2023 with a couple of stone handles brushes. These exceptional pieces have just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Blue Lapis with Pyrite (26mm)
[Image: lALKLg1.jpg]
[Image: 7yHHvkk.jpg]

Bloody Basin Jasper (26mm)
[Image: w1JozcH.jpg]
[Image: Wt9L1ej.jpg]

Bob

Poured resin can create some very nice swirls and movement in the resulting blank, however Mother Nature can perform some pretty special pieces too. This Piece of Golden Amboyna Burl is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of working. This piece has just been listed on my site at www.eliterazor.com.

Golden Amboyna (24mm)
[Image: wdHQNoJ.jpg]
[Image: Wdg1noS.jpg]

Bob

Top Bottom