What's new

Dropped my razor in the toilet :-(

The OP has left the B&B building, about a month after he first appeared! I do hope we didn't hurt his feelings, because he should be here. This thread is a thing of beauty, much like the thread by the chap that found a dead badger!

I didn't see the one about a dead badger.

2fc.png

The OP has left the B&B building, about a month after he first appeared! I do hope we didn't hurt his feelings, because he should be here. This thread is a thing of beauty, much like the thread by the chap that found a dead badger!
I hope our cheap toilet jokes didn't drive him round the bend.

From his description, I think he may have had a squat toilet, which if you haven't had the pleasure, is an interesting experience, as well as a test of your balance skills. Supposedly healthier for you, too.

1592754733006.png

He might have been puzzled by some of the answers he got.

From his description, I think he may have had a squat toilet, which if you haven't had the pleasure, is an interesting experience, as well as a test of your balance skills. Supposedly healthier for you, too.

View attachment 1115945

He might have been puzzled by some of the answers he got.
Oh Yeah? This is comapratively High Tech. Maybe they've upgraded now that we're well into the 21st Century, but when I was there in the mid 80's, the Paris Train Station restrooms had a simple round hole in the floor. I was stunned - thought I'd landed in Tunisia or some other 3rd world $hithole (Hmmm, So That's where the term comes from)

This thread has been around a couple years but never fails to entertain. I have been wondering something: Who shaves over the toilet? Only place I know of where the sink is directly over the toilet is in prison. :)

This thread has been around a couple years but never fails to entertain. I have been wondering something: Who shaves over the toilet? Only place I know of where the sink is directly over the toilet is in prison. :)
In parts of Asia, the bathroom is basically one wet room that is tiled all over with a drain in the floor. The toilet is often at floor level. Getting a razor in there would be a bank shot off the wall.

Top Bottom