What's new

dropped my hard soap and broke it

Well lesson learned (hopefully) - do NOT hand-lather. Get yourself a nice mug, you deserve it and so does that great triple-milled soap.

well lads today whilst hand lathering a new hard soap and getting a fantastic lather may i add. it slipped out of my hand and hit the deck breaking the corner off it .
and i thought well thats suds law .
:c9:
You might be able to "glue" the pieces back together using water or you could look at this another way: now you have two soaps.

well lads today whilst hand lathering a new hard soap and getting a fantastic lather may i add. it slipped out of my hand and hit the deck breaking the corner off it .
and i thought well thats suds law .
:c9:

sir lurchbrian, try just face lathering with the butt of the puck, as if it were a stick!
works great for me!

I dropped a traditional olive oil bath soap my sis in law got for me from Greece, and it broke in half!

It's the most amazing bath soap I've ever used so I ended up using the two halves up as best I could.

I think people might have missed the joke. Sod's Law is the English version of Murphy's Law (Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong, usually at the worst possible moment). A sod is the average ordinary person, who is unlucky, screwed over by Fate.
I get it now, that Sod (Murphy) is a b*tch

Top Bottom