What's new

Do u use sunscreens?

roughrider said:
How do you like it?
I like it alot, it keeps the sweat from pouring down my bald head into my eyes and the coolmax fabric stays dry. I have the shorty skully but they have a variety of product on their website.

mark the shoeshine boy said:
full

mark the shoeshine boy

I think I saw these two guys on the Sopranos.

Last edited by a moderator:
mark the shoeshine boy said:
This is a picture of me (without the mask !!!) and my friend Roger (sharpetoys from the fedora lounge)...we are wearing montechristi hats from ecuador...these are hand weaved....Roger's hat is a much weave than mine...and he has one that is weaved so tightly that it feels like linen...

Mark,

Could you ask Roger what happened to the Fedora Lounge? The sight has been down for the last few weeks with no words posted on its status :mellow:

Even though I come from a part of Europe where the majority of people are fair, blond and blue eyed, my coloring is exactly the opposite. I'm swarthy-skinned and have a "typical" Mediterranean appearance. Yet, I use a light sunscreen when I sunbathe, and I still tan extremely dark.

Jeff

My doctor says if I'm still learning how to shave at 33, I've got bigger issues than skin cancer to worry about.

Now I just wear really, really large sunglasses and a scowl. :cool:

doctors..don't you love them...

with all of His (?) education he probably still uses a M3 !!!

Off topic: my doctor is pretty cool...very dry sense of humor...yesterday when I called his office, He answered the phone...we chatted for a minute about my subject and then he brought up cholesterol.

I told him that my family history and we will check it when I come in. I commented about eating "sticks and twigs" to bring down the count. He chuckled. I said "oh you like that phrase"...he said "yeah, I'll think I'll use that from now on, because it does describe the whole grain low cholesterol idea very simply."

He is the same doctor, that I asked If High Blood pressure medicine will effect your LOVE LIFE...he went into this real serious 3 minute speech about cause and effect of the medicines....and then asked me if I had any problems in that area.

I said oh yes...I had to cut off seeing the preacher's daughter, the avon lady and I am just down to my wife now. :lol: :lol: :lol: he laughed and laughed...what a guy..

ON topic: I believe in wearing the sunscreen but since I starting wearing the hats, here it is June 17 and I haven't had anysunburn all year, face neck or ears...

mark tssb

Though I don't wear sunscreen as faithfully as I probably should, I don't think that the question of whether or not one should wear it is a topic for debate anymore than evolution is--though peoples' reactions to this one never cease to amaze me, either.:redface:

Top Bottom