What's new

Deep Impact- Latest Aftershave from Nivea

To me it is a slightly sweet, citrusy and woody scent. Just an awesome scent this. Feels great on the skin and no dry feeling afterwards.
Glad to see this AS is getting the love it deserves. I used it all through winters and balms make cloying for me but this AS is right there without cloying. I like the scent on this over other nivea AS. Best bang for buck in my books.

Just picked it up at Target.. the scent is definitely a clone of something I've smelled before but I can't put my finger on it. It's fruity, almost verging on gourmand.. I'll report back once I've actually used it. I don't want to throw down my guess yet until I'm sure. I'm expecting the performance to be similar to Gillette Cool Wave, as it has similar ingredients (incl castor oil).

M

Member 113878

Got a bottle one or two weeks ago, but don’t like the scent at all.
Smells like a generic modern cologne. Déjà-vu all the way.

The cologne I own that this matches most closely is Michael Jordan Legend, which is "legendary" for being a cheaper version of either Rochas Man or Bond No. 9 New Haarlem. I don't get any coffee vibe from this however. Since some have also compared Creed Aventus to MJ Legend (without the coffee), maybe that's what they're doing for? Somewhere between the two?

Wearing mine today from Germany it has great moisturizers in it as well it feels a lot like WH when applied. Vanilla and woody notes seem to be a the forefront on this one. Very nice

Top Bottom