What's new

DE Daily Shavers, What Is Your Weapon of Choice?

M

member 119848

I try to shave daily but my skin needs a day break once or twice a week.
All those razors worked for me quite well for months of "nearly" daily shaving:
  • Rockwell 6S on plate 3 (I don´t own this razor anymore)
  • Timeless .68
  • Timeless bronze .38 (solid bar) Attention: this razor has a positive blade gap so you feel the blade.
  • Razorock Lupo Aluminum
  • Phoenix open comb slants (the new models) 🥰
  • Feather SS paired with an Artist Club light blade. I know that we are in a DE thread, but this shavette deserves an honorable mention for daily shaving, as it is mega-smooth!
  • Phoenix META-4. I have newly acquired this razor, so I haven´t yet tested it on a long period of time. However, this razor shaves very similarly to the Timeless .68 !!!

I can shave daily with:
- Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip (2 passes)
- Fatip Open Comb or Gentile (1 pass is enough for daily shaves)
- Rex Ambassador (1 pass changing the setting for different parts of my face, + touch ups)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I've used a Gillette Super Speed (actually, a couple different SS's) each day for many years. A close and comfortable shave, and nobody gets hurt.

I got my Gillette slim about a month ago, and have shaved about 6 days a week with it, usually on setting 3 or 4. While I’m not saying I won’t buy any more razors, I would be perfectly content to use this everyday. I really haven’t experienced RAD since I got it (unless you include acquiring more slims).

I shave 5 - 6 times a week, and rotate through the following .....

Timeless Bronze SB, Timeless Aluminum, Rockwell 6C (plates 4 & 5), RazoRock Lupo .72, and Maggard's MR-5.
Feather in the Aluminum, Gillette Nacet in each of the others. Always a two pass with a third ATG on upper neck.
Almost always a nice smooth BBS result, with no irritation. Each shave finished off with a nice splash and a balm.

Top Bottom