What's new

D R Harris Arlington-There is Life Beyond the 3T's

atnight said:
Rik- let us know how it goes. I've been waiting to pull the trigger Harris soap/milk, but have shyed b/c of the import situation.

If not Charles, does anyone sell it stateside? It seems like some folks have strictly the Arlington line, but not standard Aftershave Milk, or vice versa..

I believe Bigelows in NY carries the Arlington line and the regular Aftershave Milk, and they are a reputable establishment.

atnight said:
Y'know I'm not after a rose scented product. This looks interesting- fragrance free, I know, but that does it mean it doesn't have a scent, right? What does it smell like, if anything?

And while I'm asking, is the "light citrus notes with fern" description accurate for the Harris Arlington range?

thx in advance.

The Green Pond A/S milk does have a light scent, it sorta reminds me of baby powder, the scent only lasts a few seconds. The standard Harris milk has a rose scent to me, but it's gone soon enough as well. I always order the Green Pond because it's a bit cheaper, actually I usually order the gift set, the cream is rebranded DR Harris and it's good stuff. I've never used the Arlington scented products.

i like windsor a tad more than arlington but both soaps work nicely for me. i might even get around to using it again....i have too many choices around here.

That's what google will do for you as far a dredging goes.

I've posted on some threads that would have to be considered "archeological digs"

Oh and it helps that Arlington is a favorite for me.

Ahh, remember when the 3Ts and other traditional soaps where the big thing and there were few if artisan soaps to even consider? It's like a huge blast from the past...because it is. :detective:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Feels just like 2005. :)

proxy.php

proxy.php

And look how easy DR Harris Arlington is to acquire now vs 2005.

Many old friends in this post that I miss seeing...

marty

Arlington is my favorite Harris scent. I also have the Windsor and Marlborough and they are all good, it's just that I like the Arlington scent a little better!

Top Bottom