What's new

Cult of Arko

Just in case this was missed, the Arko August 2021 thread is up:

And if I missed a reference to it in this thread, my apologies!

You know what I wish? That I could forget about Arko after I use it, so the next time I put the wonderful stick of awesomeness to my face the next time, I can experience the absolute joy of a first time Arko user. Inhaling the heavenly aroma of Arko, watching the lather bomb explode over my whiskers, and revelling in the excellent shave!
Hail Kirko!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

I just ordered a puck of it the other day, I should have it on Tuesday according to the shipping notice, so in theory I'll be able to use it for Wednesday, but it feels good to be back in the Cult of Arko, I had taken a decent vacation from the Arko Army I call it.

I've got some Old Spice aftershave just waiting, and then also my new puck is going to get tossed onto what's left in my mug with Williams, which in theory if I played this right there will be next to nothing left on Wednesday morning.

I have not ever seen or tried the "sport" version of old spice, only the original and or classic.

I took the day off from Arko today to use my Stirling Green soap and aftershave, I wanted to change it up a bit, I went three straight days on Arko, I'm sure next week I'll do the same.

I have not ever seen or tried the "sport" version of old spice, only the original and or classic.

I took the day off from Arko today to use my Stirling Green soap and aftershave, I wanted to change it up a bit, I went three straight days on Arko, I'm sure next week I'll do the same.
Where do you live?

so I'm working on a spread sheet right now, I'm going to track everyday I use my puck of Arko to see how many shaves I can get out of a puck.

I've never tracked anything like this before, but after reading that some people are getting 300 shaves out of a puck of Williams it made me question it. I can only get about 40 shaves out of a puck of Williams, so I wanted to beta test and see how many shaves I can get.

so I'm working on a spread sheet right now, I'm going to track everyday I use my puck of Arko to see how many shaves I can get out of a puck.

I've never tracked anything like this before, but after reading that some people are getting 300 shaves out of a puck of Williams it made me question it. I can only get about 40 shaves out of a puck of Williams, so I wanted to beta test and see how many shaves I can get.

You should put it in a Journal so we can follow your Progress. ?[emoji2958]

Top Bottom