What's new

Cult of Arko

Williams (modern & "vintage"), Arko, & Palmolive sticks. I have enough of those 3 products to last the rest of my life. Give me a soap that smells like soap.

Man, Arko Maximum Comfort has been out of stock forever at my usual vendors. I'm running low, and panic time is coming. When will it be in stock??

It has definitely hit my top two list.

Actually, I super-stick. Sometimes I match the Arko stick with the Arko cream, but not always. One of my favorite scent combinations is Arko Maximum Comfort with a Palmolive stick.

Anyway, I just ordered the last tube that Razor Blades & More had listed in stock. ((BWAHAHAHAHA!)) So I'm good now.

:evilgrin:

I tried Arko stick for the first time today. I am impressed. It made good lather and the scent, while a bit odd, was quite pleasant first thing in the morning. I am glad that I bought the 12-pack of sticks. Right now I have two sticks that I pressed into a disposable plastic food container which I used to bowl lather this morning. I just wanted to stand there with the lather on my face for a while breathing in the clean scent. I am starting to understand why so many folks here love this soap. When these sticks are gone, I am going to buy another 12-pack. I will have to try facelathering with it sometime soon.

Arko was the second shave soap I ever tried and is now my daily driver. I love everything about it really. Like a lot of others here I bought a 12 pack on amazon and look forward to my next purchase of 12 😆 Can I please join your cult? 😆

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sounds like you just did, and welcome! I'm currently using up my last puck of another brand, and when its done, its back to Arko for good!

I loves me some Arko. It's my go-to soap for everyday shaving which I prefer to some of the midrange artisanal soaps I've used. The scent washes right away, but the cushy lather is what keeps me coming back. Call me an Arkonaut!

Top Bottom