What's new

Cult of Arko

I used to get around 200 shaves per stick. I'm now pressing 3 sticks at a time into a tub and either bowl lathering it or using the Marco method. I think my 900g box will last through the end of the decade as part of my rotation.

yes, I will finish it at about 200 too.

I come to this esteemed group of stalwart disciples of Saint Jeff Kirko on bended knee. face pungent with the aura of citronella, lemony goodness. Nary a mosquito in my path nor whisker on my face. I humbly ask to be allowed to join to become an Acolyte of the Arkolytic Arkonauts here in the Cult of Arko. I have seen the seen the light and request entry!

What say you brothers, may I become one with the Cult of Arko?

Sure you are one of us. Welcome to the Cult!

BTW somebody noticed the Arko price has dropped at amazon. it was somewhere about usd 17 for 12+3 sticks some year ago, now it is just usd 10,99 for 12 pieces....

I found my old Arko puck and shaved with it a few days ago. I had last shaved with it about 1 year ago and had roughly 2 quarters thickness remaining in the stick, but I was able to build a nice face lather with the tiny puck. It was just like I had used it last week in terms of latherability. Definitely a good soap for a plastic travel tube.

I love Arko. It seems to always have the best performance to price ratio that I've ever seen. I always love to load lots of soap knowing that I'm not wasting money by loading up too much.

Amazing for travel too! :001_cool: Took a nub with me to Anaheim for a couple of days; amazing shaves. :thumbup:

So yesterday I pulled the wrapper off the last stick of a 12 pack I started in Jan 2013. Went to order a replacement box, and managed to snag one for $6.78 shipping included!! Think this makes me qualifies me to join the Cult?

I hereby request formal entry into this most highly esteemed body.
No matter what product I try, I keep returning to the simplicity and
utility that is known as the Arko Stick.

Long live the lathered man and may his progeny increase in number !

So how many Arko virgins do I have to sacrifice to appease the gods of Arko?

$20161020_171854.jpg

I think I can officially be part of the Cult of Arko now.

Arko was the first soap I bought. I went through many soaps and creams but always go back to Arko. There is simply nothing else that compares. Soaps that cost twice or thrice as much can at best give a lather that's on par with it. I'm going to be buying some Arko by the pound and I don't think I'll ever look back.

The quality of the lather, the post-shave feel, the simplicity of it (rub a stick on your face, then lather it up with a brush) is all unequaled.

All will come around to Arko sooner or later. I think I will always have a stick going. Great stuff and I still love it.

Welcome all.

ARKO last a long time I finally had to add two sticks to my bowl to fill it back up . I had orginally packed 3 sticks into a small Anchor Hocking single serving glass bowl with the Blue tops.

Another great ARKO shave again today. I've been using Arko for over a year as my regular soap. So far the only soap that I feel really surpases ARKO is vintage Old Spice. You can have a few decades worth of Arko for what vintage Old Spice soap is going for. $$$$$$$

Top Bottom