What's new

Creed Windsor Split

Hi all --

As many of you know, Creed will be producing & selling additional flacons of its Windsor fragrance this coming Fall. You can read about Windsor here. I'm currently on the reservation list @ the NYC boutique.

In order to let as many guys as possible experience this wonderful, very unique scent, I'd like to host a split. Assuming for the moment that the cost of the flacon will be what it was originally -- $650 for 250ml of juice -- that works out to a cost of $2.60/ml. (There will also be an additional amount per person needed to cover the cost of atomizer bottles, Paypal fees & shipping. It's too early yet to know what that cost will be but for argument's sake figure an additional $7-9/person.)

I'd like to keep 30ml of juice for myself. According to the SA I just spoke with from the Creed boutique, Creed will be producing an additional 200 flacons, 125 of which they'll be receiving. Again, in order to let as many guys as possible experience this scent I'd like to limit the decant sizes to 5, 10 or 15ml. The split will be limited to one decant/person.

Obviously, we have quite awhile until this split goes down. The SA I spoke with told me the new batch is supposed to go into production next month. When I asked if he thought they'd have the juice by Sept.-Oct., he said, "well, I've dealt with the French before. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get it till November." :ohmy: Nevertheless, please post your interest now along with how much you think you'll want. This will let me gauge approx. how many flacons I'll need to buy (yes, you can buy more than 1). EDIT: Please post your interest in this thread.

Thanks, gents! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I would like 15ml, maybe more if available and not too terribly expensive.

FYI - I saw some itomizers on ebay the other day for cheap.

For those that are as ignorant as I am when it comes volume conversion, 1 milliliter = 0.0338140227 US fluid ounces.

5ml = .169oz
10ml = .338oz
15ml = .507oz

Thank you very much for doing this!!

For those that are as ignorant as I am when it comes volume conversion, 1 milliliter = 0.0338140227 US fluid ounces.

5ml = .169oz
10ml = .338oz
15ml = .507oz

Essentially, there are 30ml/oz. So ...

5ml = 1/6 oz.
10ml = 1/3 oz.
15ml = 1/2 oz.

15 ml or an OZ if available - I don't want to squeeze out anyone who would like to try it though. Many thanks for doing the heavy lifting on this.

I'm in for 15 ml. If you have some left, I'll be happy to spring for more; if demand is high, I'll take less so that everybody can have some.

Thanks for planning this!

Glad to see some of the good noses in here are going to get their hands on some of this. Look forward to hearing the reviews. but it sounds a ways off.

Hi guys, I'm a new guy and I'd like to go for a 10ml. split. And thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.

Top Bottom