What's new

Creed Windsor Split

I picked my package up yesterday. Evan, you did a perfect job packing it. Thanks so much. Cannot yet comment on the fragrance as I have not had time to unseal the bottle and apply it. I will be doing so for Thanksgiving and follow up thereafter.

Rcvd mine! Brilliant idea using teflon tape to seal the bottles. Not a drop out of place!

Atomizer worked perfectly. Enjoying mine today. Thanks again E!

Received mine today. Thank you for all your work.

BTW, I love this stuff. If anyone wants to sell their decant, I am eager to buy more.

JR

There are still flacons for sale @ the Creed boutique!

Yes, if I take back the new washing machine I had to buy, I might just be able to afford one.
Or I would have to come up with your patience and the care and attention with which you prepared and sent out all these decants, something I somehow doubt I could match.

I love this stuff but I don't have $600 lying around the house. Even I would laugh at myself for spending this much money on a cologne.

Evan, maybe because this scent is so subtle, I have received more compliments wearing it than any other fragrance I wear. Again, thank you for doing split and no one could have done it better.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm just happy that none of the bottles leaked or broke en route and that everyone seems to be enjoying the Windsor! That was the point of the whole split, after all. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom