What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
1155BD08-03B9-42E5-A3F9-5DC5E02B8F40.jpeg
D5A1F566-7DC6-4545-8F59-B68454B7E1D5.jpeg
3C770E84-1758-4590-A051-488CA9CD54D3.jpeg

A beautiful pair of Les Lats came in the mail today.

The back on Les Lets are incredibly hard and fine and leave super sharp edges. They are fun stones to hone on.[/QUOTE]

But hell to lap. Have fun and Enjoy! :001_302:

Beauties! Could be a screen saver image :001_rolle
Had to put the two together in one picture... And the three... Hope you don't mind David.
LesLats.JPG

LesLats_2.JPG

Guess I’ll have to keep my eyes open for yet another stone.

You know I got into this to experience the old ways( really should spent more time on the boards) not to spend all my extra money! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's possible to order the size (or size range) you want in a particular vein directly from Ardennes? I'll have to look into that if the IRS ever deems me worthy enough to issue my tax refund :censored:.

Guess I’ll have to keep my eyes open for yet another stone.

You know I got into this to experience the old ways( really should spent more time on the boards) not to spend all my extra money! lol

I got into straights for the same reason, it's the same reason I took up fly fishing as well. There's something special about stepping back and using methods that rely primarily on your own skill rather than technology. Technology is a wonderful thing when it supplements your abilities but too often it becomes a crutch people can't function without.

Last edited:
I completely agree maclean. Plus there’s the fact that things were made to last. People took pride in their work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom