What's new

Coronavirus delivery?

I opened a package that I do not know if it was shipped in Nov........, used gloves and discarded the packing... have another 10d of incubation period....... Thing is: virus should die in 1-2hr on surfaces....
This is reminding me of a summer job I had in college where I worked for the campus messenger service, driving packages around to various places. It was the summer that one of the anthrax scares hit, and all the people in the mail room had to wear gloves and masks for quite some time. I specifically remember how scared people were, some didn't want to come to work for a while.

I decided to go for it, so I opened the package, hands up, elbowed my way to the bathroom like a surgeon and used hand sanitizer on the handle. Then I lathered the knot with a ton of TOBS Sandalwood and let it stand. I took a shower then repeated the process then I used it for face lathering. If I’m still here in a fortnight I’ll know i made the right call.

I decided to go for it, so I opened the package, hands up, elbowed my way to the bathroom like a surgeon and used hand sanitizer on the handle. Then I lathered the knot with a ton of TOBS Sandalwood and let it stand. I took a shower then repeated the process then I used it for face lathering. If I’m still here in a fortnight I’ll know i made the right call.
Lol...I don't think shave soap is antibacterial or antiviral. It doesn't matter you're good! Enjoy the brush!!

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

if You want to go over the top steam your brush the glue shouldn’t melt but if it does it will re harden once it cool to room temp

You can act like a man!!!🤧😷
1580775048682.png

Jake, you still with us? Jake?......... Jake? ......

Jake, you still with us? Jake?......... Jake? ......
I haven’t had a cold for about 2 years. Truthfully, today 1 full day after opening and using the Chinese brush I’ve woken up with a spinning head and sore throat. This is either a coincidental common cold or I’m headed to hell in a basket.

The CDC says there's very low risk:

"Because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures,"
- CDC FAQ

Funny because lately Ive been considering picking up a 100 pack of Gillette Wilkinson Sword blades but the fact that theyre made in China gave me pause.
I feel like Im probably being silly and paranoid for nothing because of all the stuff we encounter every day that comes from China.

H

Hey Jakebullet, how are you doing this morning?
I am the other one that opened a package from Chicomm aprox the same time....
Hi, I’m a bit dizzy headed and I have a sore throat and a blocked nose thanks for asking. This corona virus seems pretty well resistant to scotch whisky. The normal 40% stuff I drank last night isn’t working but I’ve got a bottle at 54% there so Hopefully that will kill it tonight.

Top Bottom