What's new

Coronavirus delivery?

I've been able to score several bottles at retail price through a lottery run by the local retail chain for its most "treasured customers" (aka booze hounds). Interestingly, the resale market price here in US starts at about $650.

Man, my Yaqi from a couple weeks hasn't even shipped.

The guy in Wuhan isn't even returning my emails ...

AA
my Guess is that he covered my brush with his final earthly sneeze and has now gone on to plead for his very soul with the great badger in the sky.

I’ve ordered a brush from China about 3 weeks ago and it arrived today but I’m not sure if I should open it what do you think?
Don’t open the box IF you’re really worried about yourself ending up into a Zombie

proxy.php

Ad Astra

The Instigator
my Guess is that he covered my brush with his final earthly sneeze and has now gone on to plead for his very soul with the great badger in the sky.

I'm pretty sure the Yaqi crew is on one of those quarantined cruise ships ... They WERE doing a bang-up job making those excellent brushes! If I was the boss, I'd have paid for a cruise! But now, sadly, my brush is in corona-limbo ...

AA

11 weeks and 2 days prior to corona......

or probably: during the outbreak of corona...

There is one reason I do NOT like that beer....now even less

It’s been 8 days since I contracted the Corona virus from my Yaqi brush. I’ve found the virus can withstand scotch whisky at 40%, 46%, and 48%. But since I hit it with a good cask strength whisky at about 55% the virus seems to be retreating. But I am a very cautious man so I shall continue to bombard the virus with this heavy scotch while I have it onthe run.

It’s been 8 days since I contracted the Corona virus from my Yaqi brush. I’ve found the virus can withstand scotch whisky at 40%, 46%, and 48%. But since I hit it with a good cask strength whisky at about 55% the virus seems to be retreating. But I am a very cautious man so I shall continue to bombard the virus with this heavy scotch while I have it onthe run.
LOL

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

Drink plenty of scotch whisky 🥃 bro 👍

Noop they need a host cel to replicate.
Be happy they are not like molds who can go dorment long time.
In general most viri (nor bacteria) will survive more than 2 weeks (usually 48hrs) on a dry clean surface

Menards has the N95 Particulate Respirator masks for sale, on the front page of their Crazy Days weekly flyer. 10 for $.99
A sign of the apocalypse?

1FD8F54C-64BD-4AFA-9B3F-5E2BE87960BB.jpeg

Lol which they ...... are
Overhere in europe cheap ffp3 will do 2 euro 3M easily 5-10 a piece
Actually send one of my dr clients to a construction wholesaler because availability

Top Bottom