What's new

Comparaison

I have some great d/e. Like fatboy, game changer, wunderbar,2x timeless and recently à Windsor from above the tie. How do you compare the new Rockwell 6t, from those above, thx

I sometimes wonder if when the razors get together they talk about us? How do we, as shavers, compare to each other. Do you like the shavers over in China better than the ones in Europe or the USA. Skinny shavers, fat shavers, bald shavers, hairy shavers. Do you favor the old classic shavers over the newer hipsters?

I'm not sure what they talk about when we leave the room.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I sometimes wonder if when the razors get together they talk about us? How do we, as shavers, compare to each other. Do you like the shavers over in China better than the ones in Europe or the USA. Skinny shavers, fat shavers, bald shavers, hairy shavers. Do you favor the old classic shavers over the newer hipsters?

Love it ! :)

You are totally right. You are a straight shooter!

+2! ‘And what does old wire whiskers expect??’ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Top Bottom