What's new

Cole Haan Shoe Restoration

I'll be watching this thread as well. I have a pair of tan cole haan english bench made wingtips I purchased in 2007, retailed for about $450 at the time. They are my go to pair of shoes and I wear them at least 3 times per week. Have always had it in the back of my mind I would need to have them recrafted and $115 sounds like a bargain. Good luck - I hope they come out well and that some of my hesitation is alleviated.

I'll be watching this thread as well. I have a pair of tan cole haan english bench made wingtips I purchased in 2007, retailed for about $450 at the time. They are my go to pair of shoes and I wear them at least 3 times per week. Have always had it in the back of my mind I would need to have them recrafted and $115 sounds like a bargain. Good luck - I hope they come out well and that some of my hesitation is alleviated.

I hope they come out ok as well. Even if they don't, we know that B. Nelson does a bang up job.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have no idea how you waited for 2 pairs. I did polish my new pair of Alden Plain Toe Blucher in Color 8, and the Alden Black NSTs while I've been waiting. :thumbup:

The pair I sent to B. Nelson were done within 10 days so that wasn't so bad. The pair that was sent to Alden took 6 weeks. That was a little tougher. :cool:

Well thanks to the USPS, it took 14 days to make the trip to Texas, so we'll be waiting a bit longer. :sneaky2:

Pics will be up tonight. I will admit in advance to some consternation. The sewn leather footbeds (I think that's what they're called) were replaced with removable insoles. "Enhanced materials", I guess.

I had my pre Nike cole haan's restored several years ago and they came back a little smaller. I have no idea what to do with them? Can I send then to B Nelson and have them redone?

Top Bottom