What's new

Coate's Shaving Creams

I never got to try the stuff when it was still in production, so my tubes are pretty old. That said, I think the scents are a bit suspect -- particularly the lavender. I can't imagine mine smells the way it's intended to.

I liked the Lavender ~8ozs ago, to me the Rose was too synthetic, but I got good lathers and shaves from them all.

Well I have to upgrade my rating as I'm really liking the Tea Tree and Lime now. The 1st few shaves from each tube were just okay, but it got noticeably better after that. Maybe the cream closest to the cap had dried out? Or maybe I just had too much water in my brush or other user error. Either way I'm enjoying these both!

They are having a sale currently so I ordered some more, even though I still have some. I used the Lavender today. I like them better with every shave. These are great creams.

proxy.php

I'm a big fan of Coates Creams. The same company makes St. James of London, which also makes great shaving products. The great thing about Coates is that they are perfect for travel.

Captain.

I spotted my tube of Coate's Sandalwood today. I hadn't used it in ages.
The scent was still very much in evidence (a good thing).
It worked beautifully face-lathering with a Wee Scot.

Top Bottom