What's new

"CLOSED" Vintage Razor PIF - "NEWBIES"- this is for you!!

... a 1957 (C2) Gillette Flare Tip Superspeed!!

proxy.php

"Calling all Newbies" - here is your chance to win a 1957 (C2) Gillette Flare Tip Superspeed razor and an assortment of DE blades. This razor recently had a cleaning and tune-up by the renowned CAP Smith and it hasn't been used since, so you know it is in good condition.

If you are relatively new to traditional wet shaving and you consider yourself a newbie then you qualify for this PIF. If you haven't yet signed up for your Badger & Blade account, don't delay any longer, sign up now and enter for your chance to win!

To enter just reply to this thread and say 'I'm in'.

I will keep this PIF open until midnight July 21, 2017 - PDT. The winner will be selected by random number generator.

That's a great razor and all of those blades are top notch. All of you new shavers should get in on this.

Awesome PIF, not in. Just wanted to say 50s Flare tips are great razors, I love my 56 and 58! :thumbup1:

Looks identical to the one a friend just gave me except much cleaner. Great pif not in but great razor for a beginner or anyone for that matter from what I understand.

3 weeks on this forum (I think). RAD is already stoking (looking at a 34 HD cheap)... and about 6 shaves in. Does that make me a newbie still?

Love this PIF. Congrats to the lucky winner.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Wow! Great PIF! You can't go wrong with that combo. Awesome setup for someone wanting to try a very nice vintage razor. Well done sir!

Great pif of a fine razor and top blades.
I'm a newbie.
My first ss was a 56 flaretip.
I now own 7 of the darn things (49-56)
I need a 12 step program.
Must resist...
Not in.

I'm in. I've never even held a vintage DE razor yet and that superspeed looks fabulous. Fantastic PIF. Thanks sandstone.

Top Bottom