What's new

CLOSED PIF: Vintage blades, 4 piece Gillette, Palmolive stick, and more! CLOSED

$PIF runner up!.jpg

This was waiting for me when I got home from work today... Wow. I mean Wow. Never felt so good to be a runner-up. Thanks Toothpick! Most generous... :w00t: :ouch1:
TT

I had the chance to shave with a Personna 74 the past two days, both times with my favorite razor, a Weber Bulldog ARC. Both shaves were exceptional and I'm curious to see how many shaves I get at his level. Thanks again, Jason. I received a notice from Creed that my Royal Mayfair is being shipped, and I'll be planning a PIF soon, either through the Fragrance Forum or during a membership drive or other event (I usually contribute to the drives and to the cancer awareness programs). Some should be coming your way as well, Toothpick.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The generosity of our membership is astounding!

I received this from one of the PIF winners today. 3 of his favorite things as I sent him 3 of mine.
Thank you!

I had the chance to shave with a Personna 74 the past two days, both times with my favorite razor, a Weber Bulldog ARC. Both shaves were exceptional and I'm curious to see how many shaves I get at his level. Thanks again, Jason. I received a notice from Creed that my Royal Mayfair is being shipped, and I'll be planning a PIF soon, either through the Fragrance Forum or during a membership drive or other event (I usually contribute to the drives and to the cancer awareness programs). Some should be coming your way as well, Toothpick.

You shouldn't have! Thank you!

Top Bottom