What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Breaking a cardinal rule on mail order cigar. Smoking them before letting them rest 😂

I'll roll the dice.
PXL_20210623_000444049.jpg

There are many varieties that do not taste like the others. I usually smoke the Mi Amore but this no 2 smoked nothing like the mi amore.

I had tried the 2017 Edicion Especial cigar but was not crazy for the flavor/aftertaste. As I have come to learn, smoking cigars is definitely a YMMV experience.

Tim

What an exquisite cigar. As I am typing I am enjoying a Partagas 1845 Ramon y Ramon cigar -

20210623_145851.jpg

First time smoking a cigar with a Cameroon wrapper. I must say I am quite a fan of this Cameroon 'swaddled' beauty. A solid medium-bodied smoke with excellent construction, ease of lighting, and burn and taste characteristics.

20210623_151030.jpg

As you can see, I'm a fan.

Tim

Tim

What an exquisite cigar. As I am typing I am enjoying a Partagas 1845 Ramon y Ramon cigar -

View attachment 1286299

First time smoking a cigar with a Cameroon wrapper. I must say I am quite a fan of this Cameroon 'swaddled' beauty. A solid medium-bodied smoke with excellent construction, ease of lighting, and burn and taste characteristics.

View attachment 1286300

As you can see, I'm a fan.

Tim

Tim
Haven’t had that particular Partagas, but I too am a Cameroon fan. Lots of great sticks out there with Cameroon wrappers

Top Bottom