What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Cigar King Mystery stick. Surprised with the taste at light up and the first half inch spicy, not too In your face spicy. Kind of fun guessing what kind of leaf is in it.

Oh and waiting on these beauties and gardening. 😁
PXL_20210707_175144082.jpg

PXL_20210707_174142138.jpg

I found a gentleman who owns a cigar shop in town that also rolls cigars for events. I passed the information along to higher ups at work and they had him come out to our big golf tournament tonight. :)

Was fun to watch him roll cigars and chat with when I had time. His family owns tobacco farms in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.

Since I was the primary contact he gave me a few to hand to the guys in the back then handed me a bag with more for myself. I promptly fed him.

I smoked a sungrown wrapped torpedo after the kitchen closed and I chatted with some the golfers that were still on the patio. Had a maduro on the drive home. Nothing like it being clear skies windows down to pouring rain and finishing a cigar in a car but the stick was good.

I found a gentleman who owns a cigar shop in town that also rolls cigars for events. I passed the information along to higher ups at work and they had him come out to our big golf tournament tonight. :)

Was fun to watch him roll cigars and chat with when I had time. His family owns tobacco farms in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.

Since I was the primary contact he gave me a few to hand to the guys in the back then handed me a bag with more for myself. I promptly fed him.

I smoked a sungrown wrapped torpedo after the kitchen closed and I chatted with some the golfers that were still on the patio. Had a maduro on the drive home. Nothing like it being clear skies windows down to pouring rain and finishing a cigar in a car but the stick was good.
That’s fantastic man! Not a bad finders fee 👍

Been on a Cuban kick lately - profile is mild to medium “ish”…prefer the Siglo line along w/Monty 2, Partagas Serie D and Hoyo Epicure 2
View attachment 1299715
Been on a Cuban kick lately - profile is mild to medium “ish”…prefer the Siglo line along w/Monty 2, Partagas Serie D and Hoyo Epicure 2
View attachment 1299715
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
Winston Churchill

The Nub was OK but nothing special. I was told Nub's Cameroon wrapper cigar is more flavorful. Might have to give that one a try before I write off the Nub cigars.
I will agree that the Nub Connecticut isn’t the most flavorful, I still want to try it with my morning coffee. Most of my smoking is done with my morning coffee and the cigars I tend to smoke then are mild to medium types.

Top Bottom