What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Bolivar Belicosos Finos
20201128_161450.jpg

Ligero ^^ so that kicks your *** with nicotine? The Padron's get to me and I think they are not ligero.
That’s why I smoke em for breakfast.....

When you’ve been in the game long enough it doesn’t affect you anymore.

Guarantee padrons have ligero in em of some degree...they just don’t feel the need to flaunt it.

Last edited:
How old is that diet dp? Can’t find any of the good flavors in my neck of the woods. At least not since about April or so. The regular is good, just getting tired of it......
Picked up a couple cases last week here in Phoenix. A lot of the sodas are hit and miss out here, especially trying to get your hands on Coke Zero. Thought I’d roll the dice and I’m glad I did! Outstanding for a diet soda

Picked up a couple cases last week here in Phoenix. A lot of the sodas are hit and miss out here, especially trying to get your hands on Coke Zero. Thought I’d roll the dice and I’m glad I did! Outstanding for a diet soda
Here in Ohio we are seeing the same. Coke Zero is hard to get your hands on, but coke classic is filling every inch of the shelf.

Father in law in the food industry and had a case of the DP cream soda over the holiday, it was pretty decent.

Top Bottom