What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

The Java cigars are quite good IMO, but only about 1/2 of it for me. I like the initial flavor. Then it slowly just goes away and beings to taste weird. So I do about half and call it quits.
This was exactly my experience tonight. I was also somewhat distracted by this point as well so I didn’t want to jump to a final conclusion on these. I have 4 left from my 5pk. I’ll see how the next one goes.

it Was nice to have flavored stick without the sweet tip for a change.

Happy Fuente Friday gentlemen
A59A8A72-0482-4835-ACDD-2C12F130D194.jpeg

SAM_1189.JPG

I smoked the Padron Maduro on the left and soon will try the Cohiba on the right. Damn good cigar and between the beer and the cigar I am buzzed. Thanks for any here that recommended the Padron. I take it as being a strong cigar? Buzzed me anyhow. I normally do not mix alcohol and tobacco now for health reasons but on occasion I guess it is ok. Bohemia is the beer, a Mexican type with a fair bit of hops in it. Not too much like the ales that are popular here in the US. Pinesol beer is how it tastes to me.

Bohemia is the best Mexican beer I have tried but Victoria gets good reviews so may try that soon. Cigars may be an acquired taste maybe. Have not really enjoyed them much till this one, the beer helped I think.

Top Bottom