What's new

Chris at Razorplate does his magic again!

If you need professional replate service with attention to details I can not recommend him enough.
Here is what I just received that had been looked after by Chris and CAP (both razor and blade bank):

The case looks amazing too! Congrats!!
Looks like a real set, doesn't it? :001_rolle
Thanks, fellows!

Note I do not like gold plated razors. Yet I will keep this one around. This is not what you see every day here at B&B. I can recall seen only one posted before.

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Plating looks flawless, and the right thickness too. Letters and numbers are very crisp. Bravo to Chris and Cap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Very nice. The cap is not too glossy, so it still looks authentic.

Plating looks flawless, and the right thickness too. Letters and numbers are very crisp. Bravo to Chris and Cap.

Good quality plating should not look glossy.
Less is more in this business. That leaves the surface texture as close as the original. If you look on eBay you'll see other replates that really look thick and glossy.
Actually a poor done job. Like this (random pick):

proxy.php

True. It also messes with the tolerances related to the blade exposure. While it might not seem like a big deal, it becomes a deal when the razor you loved to shave with no longer shave the same way after replating.

Good quality plating should not look glossy.
Less is more in this business. That leaves the surface texture as close as the original. If you look on eBay you'll see other replates that really look thick and glossy.
Actually a poor done job. Like this (random pick):

proxy.php

+100%
Simply the best duo there is!

Congrats on that beauty!

Top Bottom