What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I've only been using Charcoal Goods razors for about a year. They are truly excellent shavers and works of art. I have somehow accumulated a bunch in a short time. RAD will get you if you dont keep it in check. 😃

Left to right: SS Level 3 Vertigo, Brass Everyday Magnum, SS Level 2 Bishop (my first CG), Brass Level 3 baseplate on a Copper Bishop (currently with a New LC top cap. I'm short one cap), Brass Level 2 Stinger. Handles: Brass Mk II Torpedo, Copper Hammered, Copper Magnum, Brass Maze.

View attachment 1175595
Nice. Very nice. 😍

Think you need a Stars and Stripes as well...

IMG_0035.jpg

Still looking for another in copper

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
This thread needs to get back on top again. ;-)
I just finished polishing both my brass and copper Lv 2 with stinger handles (V1 and V2).
Just let em sit in ketchup for about 10 minutes and they look like new. I completed the polishing with nevr dull...

View attachment 1210836View attachment 1210837View attachment 1210838View attachment 1210839
Whoa. Looks fantastic. Any more details about the use of ketchup? Any scrubbing or just rinse?

Oh I have to ask ... do you want fries with that
😁

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Whoa. Looks fantastic. Any more details about the use of ketchup? Any scrubbing or just rinse?

😁

Yeah this! Looks fabulous. Need more details of this ketchup polishing technique!

😁
Yeah this! Looks fabulous. Need more details of this ketchup polishing technique!

It's just the ketchup. No need to rub or scrub.
A thick layer of ketchup as it can be seen on the picture will do the magic trick.
Small discolorations can be polished after that. I used Nevr Dull.

Top Bottom