What's new

Carry Revolver - What are the options?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Ruger revolvers need as much routine service attention as a cinder block.
I picked up a GP100 4.25 barrel maybe 9-10 years ago. Other than replacing the grips that pistol has required nothing other than an occasional brush through the bore and wipe down with a cleaning cloth. They're the Chuck Norris of revolvers.View attachment 1058310

Nice set up Tim.

I need to get a holster for the ole' girl. :)

IMG_0637.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I've got an Airweight with an exposed hammer (637.) I don't like my inexpensive nylon holster. Can you recommend a comfortable IWB holster for it?
I don't use a holster, I have the Barami hip grips, which are now discontinued but can be found NOS on fleabay. I believe Desantis makes the "Clip grip" which does the same thing, both secure the gun to your waistband or belt when carried IWB. Pretty secure and very comfortable.

The Ruger LCR is available in 357, 38SPC+P, 9mm, and 327 Federal.

The 327 has 6 rounds and offers several ammunition types 32SW long, 32 HR Mag, and full power 327 Federal Mag.

The 327 us a great choice for people with small hands or other physical limitation. The gun is very soft shooting.

The LCR trigger is excellent.

The Ruger LCR is available in 357, 38SPC+P, 9mm, and 327 Federal.

The 327 has 6 rounds and offers several ammunition types 32SW long, 32 HR Mag, and full power 327 Federal Mag.

The 327 us a great choice for people with small hands or other physical limitation. The gun is very soft shooting.

The LCR trigger is excellent.
I have a 642 but if I didn’t, I’d get a LCR in 327.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Check out the new Colt Cobra revolver. :c2:
Yeah, this is more than likely my next revolver. If there IS a next revolver, lol. The War Department has been crunching numbers here lately, and that can't be a good thing for me!

I've been sleeping with my LCR on my chest, with my finger on the trigger for fear she'll sell it out from under my pillow!

Top Bottom