What's new

Canadian gals know how to party

With stogies and beer after winning the gold, getting in hot water with the IOC. Let them have their fun for crying oat load!

Way to go ladies, celebrate your victory you deserve it. I hope the IOC will look the other way and keep to themselves for once.

As a cigar and pipe smoker, that was awesome to see.:thumbup: To bad they had to come out this morning and apologize for it... there is no let up from the Antis.:thumbdown

They just won a Gold Medal and now they are critized for celebrating, they have nothing to apologize for. The IOC are a bunch of idiots.

GO CANADA tonight against Slovakia.

Is it just me or does #2 look really hot with that cigar? A rare female herf session, there needs to be more. I'm kind of jealous because those are more than likely Cubans they're toking on.

It's not like they went out and started a riot! The IOC needs to lighten up and let them have some fun.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
In Canada, "you play hockey like a girl" is not conisdered an insult. :thumbup1:

With stogies and beer after winning the gold, getting in hot water with the IOC. Let them have their fun for crying oat load!

Unhappy porridge? :001_rolle

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
In Canada, "you play hockey like a girl" is not conisdered an insult. :thumbup1:

Unhappy porridge? :001_rolle

My local paper had a picture of the American girls crying after the game. In my book, that makes them a much easier target, and obviously more desirable, than some cigar chomping girl named Fred. :lol:

They could have chosen a better canadian beer than Molson, which pretty gross. Hell, they're right across the river from the Granville Island Brewery, I'm sure they would have given them some good stuff for free.

Pretty tame celebration party. The IOC officials probably smoke more cigars and drink more beer watching the games than the girls did celebrating the win.

In the last league I played in we smoked cigars and drank beer before the game. :thumbup:

- Peter

Is it just me or does #2 look really hot with that cigar? A rare female herf session, there needs to be more. I'm kind of jealous because those are more than likely Cubans they're toking on.

Yes. Yes, she does. I'm somewhat disgusted with myself as I'm old enough to be her father. Getting older, like parenting, is not for the faint of heart.

Top Bottom