What's new

Can you be "sort of Chosen?

Tried the Veg for the first time this week. Meh. I don't hate it. I don't get any kind of cat pee or other weird smell. It's just not for me. Am I a Veg zombie? Neither Chosen nor Unchosen? :blink:

SWMBO, BTW, is definitely Unchosen.

That's how I felt the first time I tried it. Used a generous spladh again today, this time after decanting into a glass bottle a few days ago. I liked it better but I'm still not sure I'm chosen either. Have enough left for 1 or 2 more uses, so I will keep trying. At this point I doubt ill buy more though.

There is no "sort of" with the VEG.

It's like being in the pool, you are either wet or your or not, there is no sort of wet about the VEG.

If SWMBO is not a fan of anything, best to move on to something else

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.
proxy.php

It's just not for me.
You answered your own question right there... you are not chosen.

But, if you think you are iffy... Decant some into a glass container, and set it aside for a couple months. Then try it again to see if it chooses you.

But, if you think you are iffy... Decant some into a glass container, and set it aside for a couple months. Then try it again to see if it chooses you.
I may have to do this with the rest of my sample. I have worn the Veg twice, both times were generous splashes. I don't dislike it, smells like powdery-florals to me, but I'm just not sure if it's a scent I want to wear often enough to justify purchasing a full bottle.

sleepy

I had the same reaction to the Veg, it was meh ok. Felt nice on the face, smell was alright, I didn't get the cat pee thing. But it's just not for me.
I left the bottle open for a month to air out but didn't notice any difference.

Finished off my sample today, guess ill have to buy a bottle now. Oh yeah, I've been chosen, just took a few tries. :Veg:

Top Bottom