What's new

C&E Reformulation

I went to the outlet mall in Northern Georgia tonight. Noticed they had a Crabtree and Evelyn Outlet store. They've got a sweet deal, buy 2 get one free on all shaving gear. I picked up the Nomad EDT and a bowl of Sienna, got a bowl of Sandalwood for free :thumbup:

I had heard discussion of a men's line relaunch (possibly adding/removing a scent) and asked the Girl behind the counter if they were going to discontinue any soaps. She said no, but knew they were doing a reformulation of the shave soaps. I started sweating about it, since Nomad is one of my favorite scents ever.

I don't know what this means, if the reformulation will be good or not. But I'm going to hoard Nomad pucks like there is no tomorrow. I'm going back during the buy 2 get one free sale to stock up.

I thought I might give everyone a head's up. I think the C&E soaps are awesome. If it aint broken, why fix it?

The Nomad in the tube is back at the 2 C&E's near me. One is a store and one is the outlet. I am looking for the Sweet Almond Oil shave cream. I read that that's the good one for sensitive skin. The Nomad is a little harsh for me. If you have trouble finding some the one's near me have tons.

The Nomad in the tube is back at the 2 C&E's near me. One is a store and one is the outlet. I am looking for the Sweet Almond Oil shave cream. I read that that's the good one for sensitive skin. The Nomad is a little harsh for me. If you have trouble finding some the one's near me have tons.

I got samples of the Sienna and Sandalwood shave creams about a year ago and they both irritated my face.. weird. I have no issue with the soaps.. love 'em.

Top Bottom