What's new

Building a shaving shelf....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Most definitely! The best part is spending time with my father building it.

I plan to have us both put our names on the back of it as a memento.
Definitely both of you sign it. I miss my dad all the time. You are a blessed man.

Really great looking piece- now make sure to post up the 10 more you are going to have to make to hold all of the other stuff :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_07::001_07::001_07::001_07::001_unsur:001_unsur:001_unsur:001_unsur:001_unsur:001_unsur:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

Hahaha! I already know for the next one I'm going to use 6" planks. I still plan on putting in a mirror to hang from the top shelf.

Thanks for the kudos, guys!

Looks spectacular & well stocked.....except wait, whats that electric thing in the corner.
Hahaha I was waiting for someone else to mention that! Thats my braun 9295 and for an electric it actually does a fantastic job lol.

If I'm in a hurry, doing my first pass with it saves about 5-6 mins. Works great with wet shaving too.

You may never have enough. I have four 2.5' shelves on the right side of my bathroom sink and a 3' shelf above the medicine chest on the left side and have run out of room so the counters on both sides are getting full too. That's somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 brushes, 15 shaving mugs, several razors (I'm going to guess 15 or 20), a dozen or so bottles of aftershave, and about a half dozen cosmetic jars with soap for travel. I'm not sure where this addiction is going to end.

Top Bottom