What's new

Brush PIF

Got the blades in the mail, loved how they were mailed, taped inside a card. Ingenious!

Thank you @Macfrommichigan, looking forward to trying them. I love Nacet's, haven't tried the others.
IMG_0404.jpg

Wow, thank you! I received 1 card & was quite happy with that. I'll be on the look-out for a second card in the mail. I'll let you know when it arrives.

I received the second card yesterday. Thank you, I look forward to trying the blades.

Hope everyone has a great week!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
@FarmerTan won! Guess I'm gonna have to start hating him now! (Inside joke). Congrats to you, man and the others! And thanks to Mac for the great PIF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@FarmerTan won! Guess I'm gonna have to start hating him now! (Inside joke). Congrats to you, man and the others! And thanks to Mac for the great PIF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I told you you'd hate me if I won! LOL!!!

The brush was phenomenal. Is phenomenal, ha. Literally: DID NOT SHED ONE BRISTLE. That's a new experience for me.

I thanked @Macfrommichigan via B&B email and reported on it's performance, as I recall, but my memory has become like swiss cheese. And for the life of me I couldn't find this thread to publicly thank Mac.

Perfmance: incredible. I did what Mac said to do. I wet my face, rubbed Arko on my lovely face, and wet JUST the tips of the brush. It was the easiest, best shave of my life.

Thanks again, Mac, and Mr @KeenDogg, how long do I have to refrain from entering PIF's before you and everyone else stops hating me, lol?

Poor Brooklyn Salt still did not get his blades. He said forget it, but you know that ain't gonna happen. And Farmer Tan, think of the shaves you could get with good soap!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Poor Brooklyn Salt still did not get his blades. He said forget it, but you know that ain't gonna happen. And Farmer Tan, think of the shaves you could get with good soap!
Lol. I doubt I will ever BUY anything but Arko. Love it. But I will risk everyone hating me when I enter a PIF for other soaps!

Top Bottom