What's new

Brush making enablers here are to blame.

Well as the title says your all a bunch of enabling so and so's, enough to get me to give making a brush a go, never done it before, but I found it to be kind of relaxing, anyway enough with the Rabbit.
I removed the knot from a brush I bought here on the BST a couple of months ago, gave it a haircut on Tuesday as it was terribly flat on top, rounded it up some, just for looks really.
Some pics.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

That's certainly an unusual looking brush, my only concern would be getting shaving cream/soap into all those nooks and crannies and having it dry and look unsightly.

That's certainly an unusual looking brush, my only concern would be getting shaving cream/soap into all those nooks and crannies and having it dry and look unsightly.
Good point Bob, although I try not to get the handles wet or soapy as a rule, so I might try covering the handle in a clear resin or something.
DUDE! KM that is awesome! What is the material and did you hand carve that? Looks amazing man great work!
Thanks sir, coming from you that is a trip after seeing your Bamboo brush, I would like to say i carved it but alas i did not, it was something i found in China, possibly an inscense holder?? not sure, but i thought it might make a nice brush with a difference.

very nice km would love to try and make my own now gota few days off work coming up so might give it ago

awsome brush

steven

Beautiful job KM. I just finished my first restoration too.I need to clean my work up a bit but it was fun. And yes I agree, it is very relaxing.

Beautiful job KM. I just finished my first restoration too.I need to clean my work up a bit but it was fun. And yes I agree, it is very relaxing.
The relaxing part is worth doing these for, just to escape the humdrum of daily life, but by doing something creative.
Wow indeed! :drool:
Thanks Noah, I appreciate that .
That's a great idea on the handle and cool looking to boot.
Thank you sir, Different from the norm was my thought..

Top Bottom