What's new

Brush Acquisition Thread

1 more from ThatDarnRob - Garnet
ThatdarnRob - Garnet.jpg

Picked up another vintage brush today - a Cavalier. The oldschoolshavingbrushes.com site only shows three of their brushes, and this was one of them. I feels nice and solid. I should be able to rejuvenate the knot, and see how it performs.
IMG_20180407_224200.jpg

3E976D36-3CEA-403A-B2E0-948F3D9B31B1.jpeg

Wild West Brushworks “P. Parker” 24mm Tuxedo synthetic with matching razor stand. These colours are just phenomenal. The picture does not do it justice.

Wild West Brushworks Custom “Zoology” 24mm BOSS synthetic.

Please excuse the razor and soap photobomb.

Cheers.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Found this Gorham sterling silver travel brush in the wild last week and just reduced it to possession (stupid bills! :D ) I'm still trying to gather some information on it but it's definitely unique!

Last edited:
Whipped Dog 24mm High Mountain knot in black resin goblet handle and a 999Shave 22mm boar knot in multicolor resin handle.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

172D5289-B5CD-49E7-AC49-AE8C38D9CDDB.jpeg
Simpson Cubby 2 2 band silver tip in butterscotch arrived. Used this am an a great brush. Soft tips with good backbone. Can see this becoming my go to brush. Hopefully the rest of the herd will not start shedding to get my attention.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Recent Rudy Vey Group Buy. Shavemac 2-band Silvertip. Like I needed another brush.
0516181333a~2.jpg

Top Bottom