What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The repair cost is $2500, insurance is sending me a check for $2000. Now, I just need to find someone who will fix it for 15

I'd have those cops over a barrel. I hope you recorded them saying that. They'd be close to losing their job here in Australia if they got caught with that attitude.

The repair cost is $2500, insurance is sending me a check for $2000. Now, I just need to find someone who will fix it for 15

One of the self-service junkyards that I go to gets $25 for bumpers and probably wouldn't notice/charge for the attached brackets. That's what I would do in that situation.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'd have those cops over a barrel. I hope you recorded them saying that. They'd be close to losing their job here in Australia if they got caught with that attitude.
Oh, he didn't give me attitude, he was just unsure about the legality. Those cameras are a big gray area and are not even city property.

Oh, he didn't give me attitude, he was just unsure about the legality. Those cameras are a big gray area and are not even city property.

Privatisation. Unbelievable. Even still they should have authority to check it to get the licence number of the offender. I can guarantee if it was a threat to national security or some such they'd be all over that camera data.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Privatisation. Unbelievable. Even still they should have authority to check it to get the licence number of the offender. I can guarantee if it was a threat to national security or some such they'd be all over that camera data.

The way it is working down here is that the company comes in and tells the city that if they let them install the camera the city will get 30% of the take. Then, to make matters work, they shorten the yellow light time. They say they don't do this, but anyone with a stop watch can prove it. When the light goes yellow you can run it and pay a fine, or lock up the brakes and get *** ended. It is a huge scam.

Hello friends! I'm new to cigars, didn't post in this section yet. I smoke usually in weekends, maybe 2-3 cigars a month ☺Until now the one I really appreciate was Aging Room Quantro

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just got around to jarring the tin of Drew Estates Meat Pie that WithTheGrain sent me- oh my, it smells great. Now I just have to find some time to smoke some.

random thought, but does anyone else thing virginia flakes smell like redman chewing tobacco?

Top Bottom