What's new

Brotherhood of the Traveling Slant (keeping it going in the new year)

Let's keep this wonderful Slant moving, as started by amishmotorboat.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168387

This slant is to keep traveling around to people who haven't tried one yet, and don't want to invest in something they aren't sure they want. Shave with it for a week or two, then pass it on to someone else.

I'll be using random.org to draw by post number. Some post numbers will doubtless correspond to chit chat. I'll keep drawing until I get a post number saying 'count me in' or similar thing.

Only one 'count me in' post per person.
Entrants should be members for at least 2 months.

Contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on January 3, 2011 (doh! edited from 2010 to 2011) and the drawing will take place on January 4 and I'll send a PM out for your address.

EDIT: Forgot to post that there is a tube of Godrej Lime Shaving Cream that travels with the Slant so folks can also try this along with the Slant.

Happy New Year!
Good luck, Joe.

Last edited:
Count me in!

(i think I joined like beginning of november, that's just close to 2 months, does that count? :) )

Let's keep this wonderful Slant moving, as started by amishmotorboat.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=168387

This slant is to keep traveling around to people who haven't tried one yet, and don't want to invest in something they aren't sure they want. Shave with it for a week or two, then pass it on to someone else.

I'll be using random.org to draw by post number. Some post numbers will doubtless correspond to chit chat. I'll keep drawing until I get a post number saying 'count me in' or similar thing.

Only one 'count me in' post per person.
Entrants should be members for at least 2 months.

Contest will end at 11:59 PM CST on January 3, 2010 and the drawing will take place on January 4 and I'll send a PM out for your address.

EDIT: Forgot to post that there is a tube of Godrej Lime Shaving Cream that travels with the Slant so folks can also try this along with the Slant.

Happy New Year!
Good luck, Joe.

Did this end before it started?

Top Bottom