9. sandstone - Out - eBay auction win
10. Pepin - Jewel/Streamline SE set
11. bobmsp - B&M soap
12. Bryant - No exception
13. pbrmhl - Timeless open comb razor
14. BigJ - No exception
15. Demaskee - No exception
16. Clausewitz - No exception

Still in! Suprise bonus is getting to go through a lot of the old blade sampler I had. Astras have worked out great but still think I like personnas the best. Reds or US

Funny how time sneaks up on you sometimes. I've been so busy with work/teaching and the new salon I barely noticed today is the 1st day of March! I have noticed that it's finally stopped raining here in NorCal, and the sun's finally making an appearance. That just means my yard will need a lot more attention soon ;-) I have decided to start my retirement next year, though. There's a program for teachers in Cali called the Work Reduction Program. I'll be able to only work 50% yet keep my full benefits and full retirement credits. Cancer really does make you re-prioritize everything and I do mean everything.

I think I'll be quite happy being a part-time teacher and a part-time salon manager with leftover time to be an avid cyclist. Here's to a sunnier/warmer/kinder March!

:sailor:

Hi,
Looks like we're headed down the Home Stretch now! :)
Stan - Still In!

#10 checking in. Still in.

#6 still in, and no temptation so far. Looking good for the remaining time.

Hi,

Spring Ahead! Monday Morning Check-In: Still In!

Oops. Got carried away resetting the clocks early in the morning BC (Before Coffee)! Confused Daylight Savings Time with the International Date Line! :p

Stan

Top Bottom