What's new

BrianWithAnI: Shave Journal

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
We’ve all run roughshod in @Buttercup ’s journal eagerly awaiting his return.

Do we continue corrupting @Osyri here or at @huck1680 ’s place?

Also, Brother Osyri has BB-8 as his avatar. I don’t even shave to BBS and that guy’s adding numbers to it! I think we’re being hustled, fellas. And with his TOBS and ARKO!, he’s too slick to stop. :eek6:

Also, Brother Osyri has BB-8 as his avatar. I don’t even shave to BBS and that guy’s adding numbers to it! I think we’re being hustled, fellas. And with his TOBS and ARKO!, he’s too slick to stop. :eek6:
@BrianWithAnI I could only get thru half of your first page! seeing that single edge razor had me drooling and reaching for my credit card. I must stay away from people with awesome gear and it doesn't help with Concentrated Evil like Thom enabling you!

I will check in this journal once I reach Category 3!

----mades a new list on his notes : Move Thom from Pure Evil to Concentrated Evil and do not look at pictures List!

I have been trying to stop him from being corrupted, but it seems to be a loosing battle. It seems like @Osyri has a jumping board above the rabbit hole and about to do a triple lindy into the hole.

proxy.php

BB8 smooth, rolling, and charming!

Let me get out of here before I get corrupted!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

Thanks for reminding me! I got Han Solo frozen in carbonite, but I am running out of frozen citrus concentrate, got to pick up some more before he gets thawed. Oh look, this stuff comes with 140% vitamin C, well you know its gonna be good then.

Who does number 2 work for? No need, he ran away. Looks at label, 140% Vitamin C, ohhhh, I see, that will do it alright.

Top Bottom