What's new

Body Soap of the Day

image.jpg

I always use a bar of pine tar soap for face, pre-shave and shampoo, so I usually keep a bar of Grandpa or Packer in the shower for face and hair, and another soap for body. For the past 2 months, I've been dipping into my rather limited body soap reserve. Showering early this morning, and sober for a change, I realized that I had a choice of 4 partially used bars of pine tar soaps: Packers, Grandpa's, Squatch and an old bar of probably the 20% (Porcupine) pine tar bar sold on amazon.

Time for a change in body soap!
I love pine tar soaps, but I needed a change in body soap. Today I placed a long overdue order at Stirling. #1 on my body soap list was a few bars of Rosemary Mint. It's a great body soap with a "wake-up tingle in the private areas". I also ordered body bars of Glacial Lemon and MITA (one of my favorite shave soaps). Can't wait.

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Mario Fissi Fresia Gardenia.

Mario Fissi is another traditional Italian soapmaker. It has been on the market since 1937.

Lovely vanilla/almond scent, moisturizes and reduces itching of dry skin, rinses clean easily, no soap scum, and the aloe also provides for a slick lather for shaving.

4FA26C01-3665-4FF8-9D68-0ED90EB555B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom