What's new

Bob Barker Was Right!

Most of us know how Bab Barker would close his shows, "Spay or neuter your pet". Well I'm here to tell you, boy was he right! I was doing some organizing in my den today, & I discovered those rascally boars are reproducing maniacs!

The story: I was curious quite some time ago how a boar brush was different than a badger or synthetic. So I acquired this single specimen:
IMG_2844.jpg

Shortly after I consulted the brain-trust here on B & B about another brush & was directed to the Mondial. That's where I made my mistake folks. Those brushes should have been spayed or neutered the moment they arrived at my house. I was foolish & here's the result:
IMG_2843.jpg

Do or don't make the same mistake, but I'm telling you now you can't put two of them together without consequences!!!

BE WARNED

Most of us know how Bab Barker would close his shows, "Spay or neuter your pet". Well I'm here to tell you, boy was he right! I was doing some organizing in my den today, & I discovered those rascally boars are reproducing maniacs!

The story: I was curious quite some time ago how a boar brush was different than a badger or synthetic. So I acquired this single specimen:
View attachment 1426220

Shortly after I consulted the brain-trust here on B & B about another brush & was directed to the Mondial. That's where I made my mistake folks. Those brushes should have been spayed or neutered the moment they arrived at my house. I was foolish & here's the result:
View attachment 1426223

Do or don't make the same mistake, but I'm telling you now you can't put two of them together without consequences!!!

BE WARNED

Congratulations!! Those boars are just doing what boars do!! :a29::a29:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

View attachment 1426220

View attachment 1426223

BE WARNED

Its like trouble with tribbles. Tiny cute things that reproduce, you blink, and there's one more suddenly there. The trials and tribulations of being a brush owner, you can never just have one. Trouble with brushes. 😂

I just started using mine yesterday after my usual cleaning I give natural bristle brushes. It was better than expected right out of the gate!
The Omega premium is definitely denser than your typical boar brushes and the Persian jar shape has some heft (it almost feels like real jade). I bought it used on a local Japanese auction site but it probably only had a swirls as it still had that new boar stink...

View attachment 1426220

View attachment 1426223

BE WARNED
😱 I thought bleached meant the same as spayed.

The Omega premium is definitely denser than your typical boar brushes and the Persian jar shape has some heft (it almost feels like real jade). I bought it used on a local Japanese auction site but it probably only had a swirls as it still had that new boar stink...
This one is about the most comfortable boar brush I own after one shave. I will continue to use it every other day for a while to see how good it is after it's fully broken in. Normally with a boar brush I would continue to break in for a couple of weeks before taking it to my face. Again, this one is pretty good already. I hope you enjoy yours as well.

Top Bottom