What's new

( blade question ) Merkur Futur user

Hello,

Which blades ( especially from the Treet and Lord brands ) do you recommend for this razor ?

I'm currently using it at setting 6 with Astra Superior Platinium / Rapira Super Stainless blades but i'd like to try out other blades .

Thank you .

Last time I used my Futur (it is new to me, I've used it twice) I had a Derby Premium in it. I set mine to "4".

It was a closer shave than the same blade in my Fatboy set to "9", but with more feedback with the alum and AS.

I have Shark platinums, which are my only "Lord" produced blades, but I haven't used them in anything for months.

Hello,

Which blades ( especially from the Treet and Lord brands ) do you recommend for this razor ?

I'm currently using it at setting 6 with Astra Superior Platinium / Rapira Super Stainless blades but i'd like to try out other blades .

Thank you .
I like the Treet Falcon, Classic and particularly DuraSharp blades.
Lord blades I really like are Shark Super Stainless and Lord Platinum. I hear great things about Silver Stars but haven't tried them.

What works for me might not work for you. Only way to find out is to buy a couple sample packs and try them out.

I'm currently using it at setting 6

proxy.php

Top Bottom