What's new

Blackland - I think they are abandoning the Sabre

Yes, I think the writing is on the wall. Shane came out with a recent utube on the November sale. The second half of November is 25% off SS razors. He listed them. Go check it out. Very nice savings for those razors in production. The Dart of course will not be included in the sale, that is understandable. They are blowing them out as discontinued. However, the Sabre is not even mentioned. Sad, but true. I think I might be under the "snooze, ya lose" umbrella. Not to kick myself; I simply wasn't in a position until now to make that purchase. Oh, well. I don't think GEM type razors are lighting the market up right now. It's obvious, so I don't blame them/him. I guess I will have to keep my eye out on the used market. So it goes.

Twenty-five percent is a good discount. Let's wait and see if it applies to the Sabre when the time comes. They just made more of them, so maybe it will become an occasional drop.

I have no idea if the Sabre will continue in production, but I picked one up used this year and am very glad to have it. Very good razor.

Top Bottom