What's new

Blackbird Ti in stock

Isn’t the discount code for 50% off one of their brushes with the purchase of a stainless steel razor?
I searched their Instagram and you are correct. My memory sucks as I remembered actually reading the email yesterday and was probably why I deleted the email. Not impressed with a $75 synthetic brush. The knots don't even seem to be the top tier synthetics like G5a or the ones used by Omega EVO or Edwin Jagger.

Sorry, I tried the Polished option & it isn't available .. saved me some coin!
Yeah, me too. This will give me time to decide if I'll even get a Blackbird in the first place. I might sock that money away for one of those shinny razors from ...

1655055754573.png

Yeah, me too. This will give me time to decide if I'll even get a Blackbird in the first place. I might sock that money away for one of those shinny razors from ...

View attachment 1471184
It's just my opinion, but my Blackbird Ti is smoother than any of the 3 Wolfman razors I've owned, Wr1 .75, WR2 1.25, & WR2 1.35. And the Blackbird Ti is also more efficient than any of those Wolfman. Of course YMMV.

It's just my opinion, but my Blackbird Ti is smoother than any of the 3 Wolfman razors I've owned, Wr1 .75, WR2 1.25, & WR2 1.35. And the Blackbird Ti is also more efficient than any of those Wolfman. Of course YMMV.
I didn't need to see this, or maybe this is exactly what I needed to see. So thanks or THANKS! Now my thoughts are machined or polished. I thought I'd only want a polished BB, but seeing all the new machined razors the last two day has me leaning more towards machined. I already have two new polished razors so maybe a machined finish would be a nice change.

Noted. Thank you for sharing this. Now let’s see if I can convince myself I don’t need to try for myself.. The Ti ‘bird gave me an outstanding first shave this morning.

I didn't need to see this, or maybe this is exactly what I needed to see. So thanks or THANKS! Now my thoughts are machined or polished. I thought I'd only want a polished BB, but seeing all the new machined razors the last two day has me leaning more towards machined. I already have two new polished razors so maybe a machined finish would be a nice change.

The machine finish is quite striking in person. It fits very well with the design of this razor IMO.

My name came up for a Wolf, but after reading several posts like yours here, I decided to ditch the Wolf and go for the Bird. I’ll give her a go for the first time on 4 days growth tomorrow and see how she does.

My name came up for a Wolf, but after reading several posts like yours here, I decided to ditch the Wolf and go for the Bird. I’ll give her a go for the first time on 4 days growth tomorrow and see how she does.
Congratulations! I chased the Wolf for a few years, trying many, buying three. Since getting my Blackbird Ti, I'm done with my Wolf's. I'll keep one or two for now, but I don't see myself using them much anymore. I may try trading my 1.25 for a 1.55, we shall see. I'm not using my H & S P076 much either. The only modern I think I'll use besides the BB Ti is my Timeless Ti .95 SB. But we all (or at least many of us!) need to go down the road ourselves to experience on our own faces these different razors. Nothing wrong with that.

Congratulations! I chased the Wolf for a few years, trying many, buying three. Since getting my Blackbird Ti, I'm done with my Wolf's. I'll keep one or two for now, but I don't see myself using them much anymore. I may try trading my 1.25 for a 1.55, we shall see. I'm not using my H & S P076 much either. The only modern I think I'll use besides the BB Ti is my Timeless Ti .95 SB. But we all (or at least many of us!) need to go down the road ourselves to experience on our own faces these different razors. Nothing wrong with that.
I had a Timeless Ti .95 DC, but got rid of it. When my name came up for a Wolf I did some intense research….came across the BB Ti as well as the H&S. Of the three the BB Ti won out. Always wanted a BB but shied away because of it’s aggressive reputation, but from what I have read recently the Titanium version sounds like just what I’m looking for…. I shall see tomorrow for myself!

I had a Timeless Ti .95 DC, but got rid of it. When my name came up for a Wolf I did some intense research….came across the BB Ti as well as the H&S. Of the three the BB Ti won out. Always wanted a BB but shied away because of it’s aggressive reputation, but from what I have read recently the Titanium version sounds like just what I’m looking for…. I shall see tomorrow for myself!
Give yourself 5 or 6 shaves with the Blackbird to get it dialed in. I've just had mine for 10 - 15 shaves & it took 6 or so shaves to re-learn how to not use any pressure with it. Since then, the shaves have been absolutely phenomenal!!!!!

Top Bottom