What's new

Blackbird Ti in stock

Congratulations! I chased the Wolf for a few years, trying many, buying three. Since getting my Blackbird Ti, I'm done with my Wolf's. I'll keep one or two for now, but I don't see myself using them much anymore. I may try trading my 1.25 for a 1.55, we shall see. I'm not using my H & S P076 much either. The only modern I think I'll use besides the BB Ti is my Timeless Ti .95 SB. But we all (or at least many of us!) need to go down the road ourselves to experience on our own faces these different razors. Nothing wrong with that.
I am feeling the same way my friend it is just to easy to get a BBS shave.

Doug

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Congratulations! I chased the Wolf for a few years, trying many, buying three. Since getting my Blackbird Ti, I'm done with my Wolf's. I'll keep one or two for now, but I don't see myself using them much anymore. I may try trading my 1.25 for a 1.55, we shall see. I'm not using my H & S P076 much either. The only modern I think I'll use besides the BB Ti is my Timeless Ti .95 SB. But we all (or at least many of us!) need to go down the road ourselves to experience on our own faces these different razors. Nothing wrong with that.
The H&S P076 is one of the prettiest razors I've ever seen posted here. Of course, I have no idea how it shaves... just how it looks.

First shave with my BBTi…. All I can say right now is OHHH MYYY!!! More to come!
7D07EA06-8322-4B92-8F2F-70A8E8264EB2.jpeg

I'm going to head over to the Blackland Brotherhood - B³ thread and submit my application for membership! Thanks for all the imput from everyone that helped me decide to purchase this great razor.

Top Bottom