What's new

Black Friday 2021 deals?

I wouldn’t necessarily use the pejorative term, “weird.”

Let’s just say… UNIQUE? 😯

Anyone bite? 🤔
I didn't get one of the unique ones but I did get a Apple Cider tub. I waited for it to come back in stock at my preferred vendor and then decided the wait a little more for the black friday discount I figured would be coming. It should be here this friday.

I didn't get one of the unique ones but I did get a Apple Cider tub. I waited for it to come back in stock at my preferred vendor and then decided the wait a little more for the black friday discount I figured would be coming. It should be here this friday.
Talk about SEASONAL! 😳🍎💈😆

I had to get the Lemon Lavender Mint. Essential Oil blends. I can already tell it's going to be a pleasing scent in the bathroom
I like your style, young man! 😉

If I had to get just one out of that “funky” group, it would have to be the “LLM.” 👍🏼

I just passed on it as I felt it struck me as being more of a spring/summer scent, vs. a heavier fall/winter one. 😕

Let us know how it panned out, though! 🤓

OK, gents, “Black Friday/Cyber Monday” are pretty much over (except over at “Maggard’s”), and, IMO, the winners are -

1. WCS - With 40% percent off of their stuff, and 20% off the rest, I put my money where my mouth is, and spent the majority of my “BF/CM” budget with them. Only downside - too many items out of stock. Not sure if that’s due to the supply issues we’re having with COVID or not.

2. Fine Accoutrements - Granted, a limited inventory (and their ever popular “American Blend” AS sold out 😩), but at least it came with a decent 30% discount on all of it, which I partook of as well. 😉

LOSERS for me were “Maggard’s” (I just expected more), “Fendrihan’s” (same deal), and worse of all was a vendor, who shall remain nameless, whose idea of a “BF/CM” deal was a free bar of SOAP. 😳

Seriously, a free bar of soap?

I don’t think so. 🙄😆🤣

Overall, an OK, but ultimately, disappointing “BF/CM” for me.

Like Public Enemy once chanted, “Don’t believe the hype!” 🙁

@RicoSuave

At this side of the pond the nod goes to rasoigoodfellas (Italy) with a 35% discount on everything. Ok, you had to wait forever due to servertrouble but all in all it worked just fine and I got some nice deals on stuff that I didn't know I needed.

Top Bottom