What's new

Black Friday Sales

I just hope Italian Barber doesn't do that stupid 3 different sales for three different days thing again. I'm not paying shipping two or three times, otherwise they usually have some good deals.
They've been doing that a few years in a row now. Maggards does it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Kix
They've been doing that a few years in a row now. Maggards does it as well.
Yes, but it screws up my purchase planning from them. Doesn’t Maggards list their’s ahead of time so you can plan it out? Italian barber makes you wait each day to find out and that irritates me. I would buy more from them if they just put it all on one day.

Black Friday Sales in general is where deals can be found, so retailers, and online merchants do crazy deal that day. Now you got Cycer day sale after Black Friday.

Friend is big Online Retailer of Cigars and, Accessories he is already working on his BFD's Black Friday Deals for last week or so. Lots odf preplanning, because he has to have product ready to ship, so his process is logistics nightmare.

Last edited:
Wayback machine says yes, last year it was "up to 50% off" and the 6S was "up to 25% off".
Thanks for researching. I can rationalize an impulse buy at under $100, so I’ll snag it at that discount. I’m thinking the site Camelcamelcamel may be the best way to automate the sales search for specific razors. I’ll set up some price notification triggers.

I don't need anything, but it's been a long time since I treated myself to something new just for the fun of it. I'll be watching to see if I see any impulse buys.

Well maybe we should question why it is called Black Friday because merchants have day in Black Ink, v/s Red. Do best deals of year happen on Black Friday? Not sure on that.

Knew some people long while living in Miami, who did Christmas Gift Exchange January first every year, as best deal they figured were the Post Holiday Sales.

Then there are some thing that never go on sale like Rare Bottles of Bourbon like Pappie Van Winkle's.

Top Bottom