What's new

Black Friday 2021 deals?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
There are Trafalgar T3 brushes labelled as 'Black Friday Release', with coloured handles available at £30 on the Simpson web site. Sadly there do not appear to be any badger brushes which is disappointing.

This isn't necessarily a complaint, but I've noticed that IB recycles a lot of their "deals". A lot of things come up on the "Deal of the Day (week? Month?)" recurringly, and many of the items on both of their Black Friday specials so far have been featured at the same prices in weeks/months past.

Seems like either poorly thought out marketing or a mildly deceptive practice to me.
I had noticed that as well. For me the discounts were not worth it once shipping was included. On the part 1 sale two things were once shipping was included. On the part 2 two items I'm interested in aren't worth it with shipping. I would have bought the two extra items in the first purchase. Bad marketing I think.

There are Trafalgar T3 brushes labelled as 'Black Friday Release', with coloured handles available at £30 on the Simpson web site. Sadly there do not appear to be any badger brushes which is disappointing.
There are a ton of Black Friday badgers. Many with a HUGE £10 discount. My bank account thanks them as there is absolutely nothing worth buying IMO unless you are a Sovereign bristle Aficionado. 👎

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Fendrihan has a Black Friday sale. For those who hone razors or sharpen knives, they have the Shapton G7 kit at a steep discount.

I had noticed that as well. For me the discounts were not worth it once shipping was included. On the part 1 sale two things were once shipping was included. On the part 2 two items I'm interested in aren't worth it with shipping. I would have bought the two extra items in the first purchase. Bad marketing I think.
Me too. A few things I bought a few days ago in part 1 are cheaper now in part 2 and there are a few things on sale in part 2 that I would have bought. But if he thinks I'm going to make another order, he's mistaken. Stuff like this is why I rarely buy from IB.

20% off at Saponificio Varesino US

With code “BLACKFRIDAY21”

I was thinking about getting a few more soaps, but then I remembered that I already have way too many soaps and creams which can last me for at least 10 + years of extended shaving. I was going to buy some Personna/Ted Pilla blades from Maggards, but for whatever reason, the blades are only limited for one purchase per person and that's pretty much useless and I don't know if they made a mistake or they did it on purpose lol.

I was hoping to find some DE, injector and AC blades on sale, but so far nothing.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I bought one each of the Sir Winston soap and after shave from Bullgoose. 20% off yesterday only. Supposedly recreates the scent of the discontinued Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet soap. The splash, if it's any good, I'll layer with the BB EdT, which should make the Pen's EdT last longer. I don't have a lot of good experiences with knock offs of expensive fragrances, however. At least not with ones I've owned and used myself. I've never been fooled. Not for a minute.

I began November in the monthly GRUME restraint. But that's been blown to smithereens!

Top Bottom