What's new

"Better" modern injector razors today?

Those look really cool. Does yours use actual grip tape?
No, just the waffle pattern on the handle itself. Works really well though!

I try to avoid Zamak as well. This is why I don't own a Supply razor, in spite of my impression that it is a very well-thought-out design.
On a $10 or $20 razor, not such a big deal. With Yaqi sales putting all stainless razor heads out in the $25~$45 range, I am less inclined to buy one today though, Muhle and Edwin Jagger are both among my preferred brands but, replacement head pieces are <$10 so, cheap enough if I break one and don't score a replacement on the BST forum.

Never tried a modern injector so I have no basis for comparison. However the Schick injectors, particularly the E’s and G’s, are so close to perfect and shave so well that I would find it hard to believe that any modern version could exceed it.
I agree with you, there!

The only potential competitor I've tried is the Asylum, and it is like a Repeater on steroids. I enjoy an aggressive razor, but I find that it takes the Injector to a level that (for me) takes away some of the Schick effortless joy. Good razor, but a bit over the top in comparison to my expectations.

Top Bottom