What's new

Best sports team outfit/jersey.

Being a basketball fan, I have to say that the Boston Celtics get my vote, although my favorite team at the moment are the OKC Thunder.

I actually like the Thunders uniform. The colors are original. I also liked their arena prior to this year as they never had the arena name on the court. Oh and I actually like the New York Knicks uniform better than both the Lakers and Celtics.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Got to love the black and gold. In only one city does every professional team wear the same colors- Pittsburgh. Even the city flag is black and gold.

The Yankees uniform has passed the test of time. Ruth, Gehrig, Dimaggio, Mantle, Maris, Jeter, have all worn pretty much the same uniform. Simple, classic, and full of history. A timeless uniform. Though there are a lot of other uniforms in baseball that fit this criteria: Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, LA/Brooklyn Dodgers. I actually don't like the St. Louis Cardinals uniform for some reason.

View attachment 267979

proxy.php

View attachment 267980

View attachment 267981

View attachment 267982

View attachment 267984

No doubt about it some great players there, but this ain't about who's got the best players or who is even the best team.

Just to let the guys who don't like ads on jerseys, the one on the Barcelona jersey (Qatar Foundation) is a charity and I believe Barca let them advertise on their jersey for free? They also help the foundation.

Attachments

• $Nike_Better_World_v1337679943.jpg
    $Nike_Better_World_v1337679943.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 87
The Yankees uniform has passed the test of time. Ruth, Gehrig, Dimaggio, Mantle, Maris, Jeter, have all worn pretty much the same uniform. Simple, classic, and full of history. A timeless uniform. Though there are a lot of other uniforms in baseball that fit this criteria: Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, LA/Brooklyn Dodgers. I actually don't like the St. Louis Cardinals uniform for some reason.

As a Yankee fan, I am obviously biased, but I really do like the Yankee's uniforms. They are clean, simple, and do not change every few years.

Baseball: New York Yankees pinstripes (for what it's worth, I'm a Mets/Orioles fan)
Football: Dallas Cowboys (I'm a Jags/Bears fan)
College Football: Notre Damn (I'm a Gator, and this may be subject to change if they get away from traditional)

Sorry...

IMO immediate disqualification for all uniforms if they're billboards for sponsors. This includes almost all soccer/football uniforms. It's like all of the players are running around with a "This space for sale" sign pasted on their uniforms. Pro athletics are ll about the $$ but still, don't have to make it so blunt.

Top Bottom